Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Introducing Me

Here I am for the second time trying to start a blog; probably the 100th time trying to start a journal of any sort.  If you find yourself here, I hope you find something that at least doesn't make you roll your eyes.  The beginning here will be a little bumpy.

I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, friend, and all-around complicated woman.  Let's be honest, who isn't complicated?  Even the most seemingly low-maintenance person I know has layers underneath what I already know; but I digress.  Among other things, I love country music, baking, and am a pluviophile.  I believe in Jesus but have been known to curse like a sailor.  That second thing I am working on.  My kids are my life and my husband says he wouldn't know what to do without me.  

There are times when I think I've got it all together and times I swear the world is going to crash down around me because I forgot Parmesan cheese at the store.  According to one person in my house it will.  They swear pasta must always have Parmesan cheese on.  Growing up in an Italian-American family I can guarantee you this person in my house is wrong, but that could be a post for another day.

If you find yourself here and have any questions, ask away.  If I can I will answer you.  There it is, short and sweet.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Love Doesn't Look Like A Fairy-Tale

This picture was originally posted by Rachel Martin over at Finding Joy .       When I first read these words by Rachel Martin over...